Tuesday, November 03, 2015

13A cover work 04/11/15: Mr Halsey

13A, please accept my humble apologies - it seems all my training and meetings outside school are on a Wednesday at the moment. However, you gain a two-day extension to get your Notes and Quotes document to 2,000 words and also have plenty more you can be getting on with.

The key focus for today's lesson is online research. You will already have a fair amount in your research plan but we have plenty more resources for you to search to improve your Notes and Quotes document.

All the online research sources are outlined in this blogpost - there will be plenty for you to work through, identify, read and research.

I will be starting my research tutorials with you on Friday and continuing them next week. In the meantime, make the most of the lesson time and email me if you have any issues.

Good luck!

No comments: