Monday, November 18, 2013

13D cover work - Mr Halsey

Sorry guys, I'm still on paternity leave but I plan to come back in on Thursday so I'll see you then.

For now, continue with your Critical Investigation research. Remember all the different sources you can be using:

  • Media Magazines
  • Academic books
  • Journal articles - use Google Scholar
  • Newspaper website articles - look at both sides of the political spectrum (e.g. The Guardian and The Telegraph)
  • Primary texts - you can be carrying out close textual analysis of key scenes from your primary text

There is also a huge amount of stuff out there on the web waiting for your discovery. One I found recently is Film Studies For Free - a collection of links to free open source journals and articles on anything to do with the film industry. It looks amazing but I haven't had a chance to look into it in detail yet. Try it today if you can.

I look forward to seeing you on Thursday and helping you get your Notes and Quotes document well over that 2,000 word mark.

Good luck!

No comments: